One of FeverTree’s most longstanding engagements is with one of the leading pan African mobile operators, comprising of three interdependent workstreams, working to implement an aggressive point-of-sale growth strategy.
Overview of the Engagement
- Developed feasibility process and financial model in order to assess POS locations, so as to align with defined strategy.
- Potential sites / existing locations were assessed relative to various dimensions.
- Based upon outcomes of feasibility analysis, detailed strategic rollout plans were developed to support the Store Build workstream.
- In accordance with plans developed by Strategy, Build team was responsible for store design, so as to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Established processes and controls for construction spend.
- Project managed the store build and construction process.
- Engaged with contractors, both internal and external.
- Liaised and negotiated leases and contracts.