Your Career Development
At FTC you will be challenged, stimulated and given the opportunity to contribute to developing creative solutions for clients. The starting point of your career will depend on your qualifications and experience. However, we are committed to providing the necessary tools of training and mentorship, as well as the opportunity to advance your career as rapidly as possible.
Finding the best candidates
Candidates must be passionate, driven and committed to achieving meaningful and measurable results for clients, the company and themselves. A successful consultant has the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and display tenacity in creating innovative solutions. FTC wants consultants who are committed to consistently delivering work of the highest quality, and to be able to build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with both clients and colleagues. FTC is looking for well-rounded individuals: people with superior minds, superior skills and superior abilities.
Is FTC right for you?
- Strong in combining strategic insights with practical experience.
- Analytically rigorous and practical.
- Able to make change happen.
- Tenacious in your work style.
- Able to work effectively within all organisational levels of a client’s company.
Send an email which includes:
- A covering letter motivating your application.
- Your resumé including a passport- size photograph (no more than three pages).
- Copies of your latest academic grades (no need for certification).
- A copy of your ID/passport.
Email to: email@example.com